Office Room No : 201, Heat Transfer and Thermal Power Lab
Tel: (O) : +91 44-2257 4721
Email : email@example.com
Dr. Sateesh Gedupudi received his PhD from Indian Institute of Technology Madras in 2007. He was a Research Assistant at Brunel University, U.K., from 2006 to 2007 and subsequently Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the same university from 2007 to 2010.
His current research interests focus on experimental investigation and modeling of flow boiling heat transfer and instabilities in mini/micro-channels, pool boiling heat transfer, heat exchangers and heat transfer in buildings.
- Akhil Dass, Sateesh Gedupudi, 1-D semi-analytical modelling and parametric study of a single phase rectangular coupled natural circulation loop, Chemical Engineering Science, 207, 105-129 (2019).
- Shashwat Jain, Prasanna Jayaramu, Sateesh Gedupudi, Modeling of pressure drop and heat transfer for flow boiling in a mini/micro-channel of rectangular cross-section, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 140, 1029-1054 (2019).
- Bhaarath Ramesh, Sateesh Gedupudi, On the prediction of pressure drop in subcooled flow boiling of water, Applied Thermal Engineering, 155, 386-396 (2019).
- Karthik A Sabapathy, Sateesh Gedupudi, Straw bale based constructions: Measurement of effective thermal transport properties, Construction and Building Materials, 198, 182-194 (2019).
- Prasanna Jayaramu, Sateesh Gedupudi, Sarit K Das, An experimental investigation on the influence of copper ageing on flow boiling in a copper microchannel, Heat Transfer Engineering, DOI: 10.1080/01457632.2018.1540459.