Office Room No : 409, Machine Design Section
Tel: (O) : +91 44 2257 4714
Email : email@example.com
Personal webpage: https://home.iitm.ac.in/paragr/
Dr. Parag Ravindran received his M.S. and Ph.D. from Texas A&M University, USA.
His research interests are in the area of constitutive modeling of the thermo-mechanical response of viscoelastic materials.
- P. Ravindran, J. M. Krishnan, E. Masad and K. R. Rajagopal, Modeling of Sand-Asphalt mixtures within a thermodynamic framework: theory and application to torsion experiments, International Journal of Pavement Engineering,Vol. 10 (2), pg. 115-131, 2009
- F. Charles, R. Gnanamoorthy , P. Ravindran, Rolling contact fatigue behavior of polyamide clay reinforced nanocomposite-E ect of load and speed, Wear, Vol. 269(7-8), pg. 565-571, 2010
- P. Ravindran, and K. Kannan, A Study on Growth and Remodeling in Soft Tissues, International Journal of Advances in Engineering Sciences and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 3, pg. 106-110, 2011.
- F Charles, R Gnanamoorthy , P Ravindran, The effect of nano-clay reinforcement on the rolling contact fatigue behaviour of polyamide 6, IMechE Part J: Journal of Engineering Tribology, Vol. 227, pg. 84-95, 2013.
- Saratchandra Kundurti, P Mythravaruni and P Ravindran, Vulcanization and the mechanical response of rubber, Zeitschrift fur angewandte Mathematik und Physik (ZAMP), Vol. 66(3), pg. 1109-1123, 2015
- R S Mini, Krishnan Balasubramaniam, Parag Ravindran, Nonlinear ultrasonic method for the characterisation of microstructural changes associated with isothermal and isochronous
annealing in pure copper, Experimental Mechanics, 55(6), pg. 1023-1030, 2015.
- P. Mythravaruni, Parag Ravindran, Growth and remodeling in soft tissues subjected to torsion, International Journal of Advances in Engineering Sciences and Applied Mathematics, 8(1), pg. 39-45, 2016.
- M. K. Nivedya, Parag Ravindran, J. Murali Krishnan, Experimental investigations and constitutive modeling of bitumen stabilized mixtures, International Journal of Engineering
Science, 102, pg. 3654, 2016.