Office:Room No 201, Internal Combustion Engines Laboratory
Tel: (O) : +91 44 22574720
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal webpage: https://home.iitm.ac.in/anand_k/
Dr. Anand Krishnasamy received his PhD from Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India in 2010. He worked as Post Doctoral Research Fellow at Engine Research Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA for three years from 2010 to 2013 before joining IIT Madras.
His research interests includes experimental and numerical investigations on low temperature combustion engines, automotive fuel surrogate modeling and developing high efficiency, clean combustion engines through fuel modifications.
Awards & Honors
- University First Rank in Masters in Engineering; Awarded by Bharathidasan University, Tamilnadu, 2001.
- Best Research Project Guidance for Undergraduate Students in a Zonal Research Project Competition Conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Tamilnadu, 2003.
- Cash Prize for Scoring within Top 10 in Periyar District, Tamilnadu, in the Secondary School Examination; Awarded by the Government of Tamilnadu, 1991.
- K. Anand, R. D. Reitz, W. Willems and E. Kurtz, Modeling Fuel and EGR Effects under Conventional and Low Temperature Combustion, Energy & Fuels, Vol. 27, p. 7827-7842, 2013.
- K. Anand, Y. Ra, R. D. Reitz and B. Bunting, Combustion Simulation of the Fuels for Advanced Combustion Engines in a Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition Engine, International Journal of Engine Research, Vol. 0(0), p. 1-18, 2012.
- K. Anand, R. P. Sharma and P. S. Mehta, Experimental Investigations on Combustion, Performance and Emissions Characteristics of Neat Karanji Biodiesel and its Methanol Blend in a Diesel Engine, Biomass and Bioenergy, Vol. 35 (1), p. 533-541, 2011.